Join Our Live Class – Old Fashioned Veal Stew and Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Please join Escoffier Online’s live cooking classes today Thursday, August 1st! Our live culinary class will start at 4:30pm CST and our live pastry class will start at 7:00pm CST.
Culinary Class – 4:30pm CST
The Chef will demonstrate how to make Old Fashioned Veal Stew from Auguste Escoffier’s cookbook Le Guide Culinaire, recipe #2726. Below is a list of topics that Chef Mark will cover in detail:
- Preferred Cut : Choose shoulder of Veal
- Trimming: Trim all fat if necessary
- Cooking Tips: Simmer slowly
- Serving Tips: Serve with Buttered Noodles
For Chef Mark Dowling’s live culinary class today, Click here at 4:30pm CST to join!
Pastry Class – 7:00pm CST
Chef will demonstrate how to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins step-by-step. Below is a list of topics that Chef Susie will cover in detail:
- Splenda vs. Sugar Discussion
- Sifting the dry ingredients
- Mixing the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients
- Gently folding in the blueberries
- Baking the muffins
- Serving the muffins
For Chef Susie Wolak’s live pastry class today, Click here at 7:00pm CST to join!
Hope to see you all there!
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (877) 452-5489 or [email protected]