Join Our Live Class – Old Fashioned Veal Stew and Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Please join Escoffier Online’s live cooking classes today Thursday, August 1st! Our live culinary class will start at 4:30pm CST and our live pastry class will start at 7:00pm CST.
Culinary Class – 4:30pm CST
The Chef will demonstrate how to make Old Fashioned Veal Stew from Auguste Escoffier’s cookbook Le Guide Culinaire, recipe #2726. Below is a list of topics that Chef Mark will cover in detail:
- Preferred Cut : Choose shoulder of Veal
- Trimming: Trim all fat if necessary
- Cooking Tips: Simmer slowly
- Serving Tips: Serve with Buttered Noodles
For Chef Mark Dowling’s live culinary class today, Click here at 4:30pm CST to join!
Pastry Class – 7:00pm CST
Chef will demonstrate how to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins step-by-step. Below is a list of topics that Chef Susie will cover in detail:
- Splenda vs. Sugar Discussion
- Sifting the dry ingredients
- Mixing the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients
- Gently folding in the blueberries
- Baking the muffins
- Serving the muffins
For Chef Susie Wolak’s live pastry class today, Click here at 7:00pm CST to join!
Hope to see you all there!
Please be sure to check out our recent demos!
Boeuf Bourguignon Recipe
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (877) 452-5489 or [email protected]