Chef Susie Wolak demonstrates how to make Sabayon step-by-step. Below is a list of topics that Chef Susie covers in detail:
- Whip the egg yolks, sugar, cinnamon and champagne over a bain-marie until the mixture reaches a ribbon stage
- Different variations for the sauce
- Different uses for the sauce
- Champagne Discussion
1 serve = 1 fl oz
Key Ingredient: Egg yolks, champagne
Key Skills: Stirred custard production
Equipment Needs: Bowl, whisk
Preparation Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
2 oz Sugar
¼ tsp Cinnamon
3 fl oz Champagne
Preparation and Cooking Steps:
1. Separate the eggs and put aside the whites
2. Whip the egg yolks, sugar, cinnamon and champagne over a bain-marie until the mixture reaches ribbon stage
Note: Any alcohol can be used including beer, wine, fortified wine and liqueur. Consider the difference in flavor and consistency before using alternative products.
Please be sure to check out our recent demos!
Osso Buco Milanese Recipe
Boeuf Bourguignon Recipe
Frangelico Chocolate Truffle Recipe
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (877) 452-5489 or [email protected].