Join Our Live Gingerbread House and Homemade Tamales Class
Please join Escoffier Online’s complimentary live cooking classes Friday, December 20th! Our live culinary class will start at 9:30 am CST and our live pastry class will start at 10:30 am CST.
Culinary Class – 9:30 am CST
The Chef will demonstrate how to make homemade tamales, perfect for a New Years Eve dish. Below is a list of topics that Chef Cesar will cover in detail:
- Described the process of Nixtamalization
- Who develop this process
- When was this process developed
- Benefits of nixtamalization
- Different types of tamales
- Types of filling
- How to make and cook tamales
For Chef Cesar’s live culinary class, Click Here at 9:30 am CST on Friday to join!
Pastry Class – 10:30 am CST
Chef will demonstrate how to make a homemade gingerbread house, just in time to wrap up the holiday festivities. Below is a list of topics that Chef Susie will cover in detail:
- Making the dough for the house
- Cutting out the pieces for the house
- Baking the pieces for the house
- Making icing for the house
- Assembling the house
- Decorating the house
For Chef Susie’s live pastry class, Click Here at 10:30 am CST on Friday to join!
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (855) 696-6602 or email@example.com