In The Kitchen With Escoffier Online – How To Make A Refreshing Cucumber Sandwich
In the kitchen with Escoffier Online connects you with real chefs answering the world’s cooking questions one video at a time. In this video series, Chef Fernando gives an online cooking lesson on how to make a refreshing cucumber sandwich.
Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1/2 English cucumber peeled, seedless
2 oz. of Cream Cheese, softened
1 oz. of sweet butter, softened
12 or so mint leaves de-stemmed, minced
1. Mix cream cheese, butter and mint together until soft and can be spread easily
2. Cut cucumbers in ¼ inch planks as demonstrated
3. Spread mixture on both slices of bread covering the entire slice
4. Lay cucumbers on one slice not overlapping
5. Lay top slice on and press down, trim off crust and cut sandwich into one diagonal slice
6. Present cut sandwich on plate
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the following!
For more videos check out https://learntocook.com/ and join us next Tuesday for another series of in the kitchen with Escoffier Online. Subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with industry news, culinary demonstrations and the newest cooking trends!