How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Nothing says “time to throw a party” like a recipe for good ol’ fashioned spinach and artichoke dip. And, just between us, we are fully aware of this dishes’ ability to never let you take just one, two or five bites. In fact, this delicious indulgence can be nothing shy of criminal with its luxurious flavors, creamy texture and bright pops of spinach and artichoke. No matter the occasion-a casual dinner party, a gathering of friends, a game night, a sports gathering or a holiday party—you can never go wrong with this delectable dip.
In this online cooking class, we teach you how to make the devilishly good spinach and artichoke dip. Be sure to work this one into your next special occasion menu!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe:
2 cups of parmesan cheese
8 oz. of cream cheese
2 cups of heavy cream
1.5 cups of chicken stock
10 oz. Frozen spinach
1 (14oz.) Can artichokes hearts
½ cup diced onion
2 tbsp. mince garlic
2 oz. butter
2 oz. flour
Salt & pepper to taste.
1. Thaw and drain spinach; chopped artichoke hearts
2. Dice onion into small dice; mince garlic
3. In a sauce pan add butter, add onions and cook until translucent; add garlic; be careful not to brown the garlic
4. Add flour to make a roux
5. Add chicken stock and heavy cream
6. When the mixture begins to thicken; add cream cheese in small pieces, make sure the cheese is completely dissolved
7. Add parmesan cheese; mix completely into the mixture
8. Add spinach; cook for a few minutes; just before taking out of the heat add artichoke hearts.