Announcing All-New Certificate in Culinary and Pastry Arts
Escoffier Online is ecstatic to announce the addition of two intensive culinary training programs that offer students the ability to dig deeper, extract more and better prepare themselves for their future careers. With the new online Professional Culinary Program and Professional Baking & Pastry Program, students dive into a 9-month long, 20-hour a week training program that covers everything from basic techniques to presenting a completed business plan as the final project.
This is an exciting opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit to knock out all the education they could need in one concise and action-packed program. But you better move fast. Spots are limited and the programs begin February 23rd!
- Six, 6-week blocks
- Minimal time commitment for full-time program at only 20 hours per week.
- Small, intimate class size at 30 students.
- Over 150 assignments and 6 hours per week of hands-on learning
- Every block contains a business segment
- Teaches students business management and entrepreneurship
- Topics covered include budget management, employee training, menu planning, marketing and financing
- Curriculum includes a baking block.
- Personal chef instructor mentorship throughout program.
- One block dedicated to learning cuisines of the world like Asian, African, Middle Eastern, American and European.
- Master methods like seasoning, poaching and knife skills.