Join Our Thanksgiving Feast on November 21st
Please join Escoffier Online’s live complimentary Thanksgiving cooking class tomorrow Thursday, November 21st. The live culinary class will start at 9:30am CST and our live pastry class will start at 10:30am CST. Chef Thomas and Chef Susie will be joining forces to prepare a Thanksgiving side, dessert, and will be showing how to create a dish with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
Culinary Class – 9:30am CST
The Chef will cover how to make whipped sweet potatoes and bananas with honey. Below is a list of topics that Chef Thomas will cover in detail:
- Ways to get sweet potatoes soft
- Importance of good high quality honey and the flavor differences
- Bread machines, their use and quick breads
- How to take your leftovers from this recipe and create a dish for the day after Thanksgiving
For Chef Thomas’s live culinary class today, Click here at 9:30am CST to join!
Pastry Class – 10:30am CST
The Chef will cover how to make Pumpkin Creme Brulee. Below is a list of topics that Chef Susie will cover in detail:
- Fresh pumpkin vs. canned pumpkin
- Substituting butternut squash
- Making the mix
- Variations to Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Baking the creme brulee’s
- Finishing the creme brulees
- Dessert wine pairing
For Chef Susie Wolak’s live pastry class today, Click here at 10:30am CST to join!
Please be sure to check out our recent demos!
How to Thaw a Turkey
How To Make Pumpkin Soup
Dessert Breads: A Snack For Every Occasion
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (877) 452-5489 or [email protected]