In The Kitchen With Escoffier Online – How To Make Icing
In the kitchen with Escoffier Online connects you with real chefs answering the world’s cooking questions one video at a time. In this video series, Chef Susie Wolak gives an online cooking lesson on how to make buttercream icing.
Buttercream Icing Recipe:
12 oz. Powdered Sugar
8 oz. butter
1 oz. cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Have all ingredients at room temperature
2. Sift the powdered sugar and set aside
3. Place the butter in the mixer and cream
4. Add the powdered sugar slowly and cream until well mixed
5. Scrape down the bowl and add the cream and vanilla
6. Cream the mixture until light and fluffy
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the following!
For more videos check out http://learntocook.com/ and join us next Tuesday for another series of in the kitchen with Escoffier Online. Subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with industry news, culinary demonstrations and the newest cooking trends!