In The Kitchen With Escoffier Online – How To Make A Chocolate Cake
In the kitchen with Escoffier Online connects you with real chefs answering the world’s cooking questions one video at a time. In this video series, Chef Susie Wolak gives an online cooking lesson on how to make a chocolate cake.
Chocolate Cake Recipe
1 Box devils food cake mix
1 batch of buttercrean icing
1 batch of vanilla pudding
1. Bake the devils food cake mix in 2 -8 inch pans as directed
2. Cool completely
3. Remove from pans and trim off the top to make the layer flat
4. Place on a plate or cardboard circle and spread the vanilla pudding mix evenly over one layer
5. Place the remaining layer on top and carefully cover with the buttercream mixture
6. To make the swirled design carefully take the tip of the icing spatula and swirl up and down on the sides and then on the top
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the following!
For more videos check out http://learntocook.com/ and join us next Tuesday for another series of in the kitchen with Escoffier Online. Subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with industry news, culinary demostrations and the newest cooking trends!