In The Kitchen With Escoffier Online – How To Cook Barbecue Ribs On The Grill
In the kitchen with Escoffier Online connects you with real chefs answering the world’s cooking questions one video at a time. In this video series, Chef Mark Dowling gives an online cooking lesson on how to cook barbecue ribs on the grill.
BBQ Ribs Recipe
1 slab baby back pork ribs, about 2- 3 lbs
1 tsp. BBQ spice mixture (optional)
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays, Hickory and Brown Sugar BBQ sauce
1. Remove the membrane from the back part of the ribs
2. Sprinkle spice mixture over the ribs, if desired
3. Wrap ribs in foil (covering completely) and place in 325oF oven. Bake until ribs are partially cooked, about 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill on medium be sure to oil the bars before placing the ribs on them
5. Grill the ribs for 4-5 minutes on each side
6. When browned to desired color, brush sauce on each side and cook until sauce is hot
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the following!