How To Make Stuffed Pork Chops
Pork chops are one of our favorite cuts to make for dinner. You can usually find them on sale, they pair with just about everything and they cook extremely fast. It’s a major reason they’re such a big part of American family dinners. But what if you could have all those benefits plus the delicious flavors of a pork chop stuffed with your favorite veggies and cheese? That’s why this dish is so perfect. Thick cut pork chops stuffed with feta, sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions and spinach, seared and then baked to tender perfection. It’s a combination you can’t go wrong with. So, follow along with our online culinary school chef and learn how to prepare stuffed pork chops in this video demonstration.
Stuffed Pork Chops
4 bone in pork chops, 1 ½ inches thick
1 7 oz jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
½ cup feta cheese
2.5 cups chopped fresh spinach
½ cup caramelized onions (medium diced)
½ cup chopped pancetta (precooked)
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt & pepper to TT
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Make a pocket in each of the pork chops, by slicing from the fat side almost to the bone.
4. Spoon about 1/2 cup of stuffing into each pork chop. Season pork chops with salt and pepper
5. In a heavy skillet, add olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides. Place in baking dish and bake pork chops for 25 to 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 150°F.
6. Served pork chops with choice of sauce and accompaniments.