Where's the Beef? Alternative Burgers
With many watching their red meat intake, a great burger seems all but a dream, right? Wrong! With many searching for options that provide that great burger experience, this online cooking course we’ll talk about what makes a good burger, plus provide options for building an awesome red meat burger alternative. We review options including turkey, salmon and lamb, as well as a meatless version–along with flavorful toppings and sides. Recipes include Black Bean Burgers, Crispy California Turkey Burger, Salmon Burger with Asparagus and Lemon-Herb Sauce, and Grilled Harissa Lamb Burgers with Cucumber and Olive Salad. Heck, these sides alone are worth taking this course with us.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe