All About Lamb
Lamb has never been as popular in the U.S. as say, beef or pork, but in this online cooking class we will show you why it’s gaining in popularity. We cover the basics of lamb, the different types of cuts and preparation techniques. At the end of this course we take you through four amazing recipes that are sure to make you a fan of this extremely versatile, firm and tender protein: Roast Butterflied Leg of Lam with Coriander, Cumin and Mustard Seeds, Roasted Rack of Lamb with Sweet Mint-Almond Relish and Braised Lamb Shoulder Chops with Tomatoes and Red Wine, and Grilled Bone-in Leg of Lamb with Charred Scallion Sauce.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe