Grill-Roasting and BBQ
When you say that you’re going to throw something on the grill, do you mean that you are going to actually grill it? Grill-Roast it? Or Barbecue it? Yes, there is a real difference between these three outdoor cooking techniques in the amount of cook time and the temperature at which the food is prepared. In this online cooking course we will review these three techniques, demonstrate how they differ and which foods work best with each method. At the end of the course we will teach you how to make Italian-Style Grill-Roasted Chicken, Grill-Roasted Beef with Garlic and Rosemary, and Memphis-Style BBQ Ribs.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe