Maple Glazed Pan-Roasted Pork Loin
Pan-roasting is a great way to cook a pork loin. Searing the roast creates a nice browned roast and then sliding the roast—still in the skillet—into the oven allows the interior to come up to temperature with a minimum of moisture loss. This method also allows a glaze or sauce to be prepared in the skillet. In this online cooking course we demonstrate the pan-roasting method and the sweet maple glaze to complete it. The roast cooks right in the glaze, adding flavor and moisture to this lean cut. This method works for both pork loin and pork tenderloin and the sauce or glaze ingredients can be varied to your personal taste.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe