Easy Roasted Carrots
A simple technique hack makes this recipe for roasted carrots really easy while locking in flavor and nutrients. This online cooking course shows you how. The best way to get a beautiful brown color on your carrots is to slow roast them in a covered pan, but who has time for that when preparing a full meal? Our proven short-cut takes out time and effort, yet provides flexibility to use with other vegetables as well. You can also toss in sturdy herbs like rosemary and thyme before the carrots go into the oven, while delicate herbs (such as parsley), toasted nuts, or lemon juice can be tossed with roasted carrots just before serving. The possibilities are endless with this simple technique.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe