All About Fresh Herbs
Fresh herbs are a relatively simple and inexpensive addition to dishes that enhance flavors differently than their dried counterparts. This can mean consistently thrilling meals if you have an herb garden to source from in the summer months. In this course, we teach you how to use fresh herbs in dishes likes soups, stews and sauces and the advantages to doing so. This online cooking course covers some basic cleaning and preparation methods as well as how to prepare thyme, chiffonade basil, dry fresh herbs, and more.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe