Black Bean Burgers
Satisfying black beans seem like a natural base for a hearty vegan burger, but most black bean burgers are mushy or fall apart when flipped. We managed to harness the sticking power of the beans‘ natural starches and, with just a few additions, create a great burger. In this online cooking course we’ll offer suggestions for fresh binding agents and proper processing techniques. In the end, you’ll have a flavorful, moist and enjoyable vegan burger ready for any barbeque or party.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe