Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
Thoughts of holiday meals quickly turn to turkey and gravy, but cooking the meal is never as quick and easy as you would hope. In this online cooking course we uncover the secrets to an easier roast turkey, and gravy, too. Loosening the skin and applying a seasoning blend helps the bird to retain more juices when cooking; and a rub helps the skin to roast to a crispy, golden brown. Varying the cooking temperature while roasting with a baking stone helps the juices brown and reduce into concentrated drippings that can be turned into a flavorful gravy in the time that the turkey rests.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe