How to Carve a Turkey
When cooking a turkey, it’s typically the star of the show. And while formally carving a turkey may only happen once or twice a year you want to present a pretty platter. Traditional images of turkey carving is at the dinner table, however it really is a messy job and is realistically more suited for the kitchen. In this online cooking course, we will provide you with tips for creating picture perfect slices and proper plating suggestions. With a little know-how and a solid plan you can serve up a tantalizing turkey for any holiday or gathering.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe