Introduction to Grilling
Often mistaken as one-and-the-same, Grilling and Barbecuing are actually not interchangeable. Barbecuing is a long, slow cooking process, often incorporating smoke, whereas grilling is a much quicker process. In this online cooking (or grilling) course we will cover the types of foods that do well with the grilling method and the different levels of fire and grill set up that they require. We review both charcoal and gas grills, the equipment and accessories needed for optimum grilling, and conclude with recipes for Grilled Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce, Grilled Bone-In Chicken Breasts with Chipotle-Orange Glaze, and Grilled Salmon with Olive Vinaigrette.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe