Stir Frying 101
Preparing meals on a weeknight can be hectic but stir frying is perfect for satisfying stomachs and time-crunches. These hearty dishes often contain both protein and vegetables with a light sauce. By using the stir fry method for preparing a meal, cook time is saved as well as clean up as they are typically prepared in one pan. The pan may be a traditional wok, but in this online cooking course we show you that a sturdy flat-bottomed fry pan does the trick. We also show you how make-ahead ingredient prep assures that stir fry meals are a snap. Delicious stir fry recipes in this course include Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce, Spicy Sesame Chicken with Green Beans and Shitake Mushrooms, and Shrimp with Snow Peas and Red Bell Pepper in Hot & Sour Sauce.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe