Classic Holiday Turkey
In this online culinary class, we provide you with an easy method for preparing a classic holiday turkey that’s juicy through and through. And while this entire cooking method may take up to 17 hours, the majority of it is hands off due to brining – a technique that simply requires soaking the bird for 6-12 hours of that time. Brining infuses the meat with savory flavors while tenderizing it to butter-soft texture. The brine seasons the bird and enables the breast to hold more of its natural juices, even if the white meat is slightly overcooked. Your holiday guests will be begging for more once they taste this succulent bird.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe