Slow Cooker Chocolate Cheesecake
A cheesecake is traditionally baked in the oven, with the springform pan set inside a roasting pan that is filled with water. This set up ensures that the eggs in the cake don’t overheat and curdle. However, in this online cooking course we show you how to move the baking process of our Chocolate Cheesecake to your slow cooker to ensure that it bakes through perfectly every time.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe