When that chocolate craving sets in, nothing beats the decadent, dense ganache in truffles. But while the taste and satisfaction of chocolate truffles is unmatched, it takes practice to make them right as they can be surprisingly difficult to the novice candy maker. However, in this online cooking course you’ll learn our approach to producing flawless results regardless of your candy-making experience. We even explain how you can prepare the ganache, and truffles themselves, in advance and store them safely.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe