As an ingredient, eggs are indispensable in the kitchen. They can bind, thicken, emulsify, clarify, and even leaven. They’re also incredibly versatile on their own and can be prepared in a number of different ways including fried, scrambled, poached, hard-cooked, baked, shirred, and made into omelets and frittatas. However, proper cooking technique is essential for perfectly cooked eggs. In this online cooking class, you will learn the basic methods for preparing eggs. You also will learn how to prepare an egg-cellent classic French omelet as well as an Italian frittata.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe