Risotto, Polenta and Italian Beans
Rice, cornmeal, and beans are three important ingredients in Italian cooking. Risotto is a creamy rice dish from northern Italy that can be served as a first course, side dish, or main dish. Polenta is cornmeal simmered in water or milk that can be served as a first course or a side dish. Beans are used in Italian soups, stews, and salads. In this online cooking class, you will learn techniques for making risotto and polenta in record time with minimal fuss as well as our foolproof method for making creamy, tender beans. Recipes in this course include Almost Hands-Free Risotto with Chicken and Herbs, Creamy Parmesan Polenta with Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella, and Tuscan White Bean Stew.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe