Easy Holiday Side Dishes
A beautiful table is a must for holiday gatherings. This includes both the table decor and dishes served. In this online cooking course we tackle multiple elements regarding holiday side dishes and offer tasty solutions. We will guide you through the process of choosing just the right side dishes for your gathering keeping in mind taste, texture and color. Providing your guests with options while making efficient use of your time in the kitchen is key, especially with all the holiday hustle and bustle, and will be addressed with both time-saving tips and recipes including Quick Green Bean “Casserole”; Brussels Sprout Salad with Smoked Gouda, Pecans, and Dried Cherries; Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes; and Pureed Butternut Squash with Sage and Almonds.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe