Perfect Sautéed Mushrooms
This online cooking course is to teach you how to prepare perfect sautéed mushrooms, but it’s also a good way to master the sauté snap—you know that fun technique that chefs use to turn lots of food at once when sautéing vegetables and other small items. In this course, the mushrooms are cooked with Asian ingredients for a quick side dish. But, once you master this recipe, you can swap out flavorings to create other simple mushroom sautés. And the technique for sautéing other vegetables—everything from diced zucchini or eggplant to cherry tomatoes—is very similar.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe