Secrets to Sautéing
Sautéing is quite possibly the fastest way to cook. It takes small pieces of meat, seafood and vegetables and makes them into meals in minutes. It’s truly the original fast food. In this online cooking class you’ll learn what sautéing is and how it cooks food. We’ll identify proper techniques, ingredients and food preparation for sautéing and why they work; and you’ll complete three delicious recipes including Chicken Saltimbocca, Sauteed Mushrooms with Sesame and Ginger, and Pepper-Crusted filet Mignon with Blue Cheese-Chive butter. Join us a we unlock the secrets to sautéing.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe