Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin
A whole tenderloin is a great choice for a fancy meal. The meat is fairly quick and easy to cook, and the texture is supremely tender. But the flavor of this lean cut is fairly mild, which is why so many restaurants dress up beef tenderloin with a pepper crust. In this online cooking course, we demonstrate tips and tricks for preparing and making this flavorful rub stick to the roast, and even share a recipe for a red wine reduction to complement the meat’s flavors.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe