Main Course Salads
To many home cooks, salads are an afterthought. However, paying attention to details and knowing the right techniques makes all the difference in preparing a salad that constitutes an entire meal—and, most importantly, a meal you’ll want to eat. This online cooking course gives salads their moment in the spotlight, featuring classic recipes that can help any home chef cook like a vegetable veteran. We’ll help you identify the various different types of salad greens and understand how to properly pair them with dressings, as well as prepare three filling main-course salads: Classic Caesar Salad with Chicken, Cobb Salad, and Salade Niçoise.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe