Building a satisfying dinner that doesn’t contain meat can be a challenge for many cooks as many vegetarian dishes require new modes of building flavor. In this online cooking course we focus on key vegetarian ingredients including pantry staples, as well as easy techniques for building flavor in meatless dishes. We discuss key ingredients in vegetarian cooking, including tofu and it’s basic preparation methods. However, this course is really suitable for any cook that simply wants to eat healthy meatless meals on occasion. You learn to prepare vegetarian meals bursting with flavor including Vegetarian Chili, Vegetable Curry, and a Brown Rice Bowl with Crispy Tofu and Vegetables.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe