The primary roles of a sauce is to add flavor and moisture to a dish. A sauce creates unity with all the ingredients. But many think that creating sauces as home takes a lot of work. We’re here to dispel that thought. At home, rather than in a restaurant, your process is simplified because you’re only making a sauce for a particular dish, so preparation is minimal. In this online cooking course you will learn how to make emulsified sauces, pureed sauces, flour-based sauces, and reduction pan sauces. Together we will make a Foolproof Vinaigrette, Salsa Verde, Mornay Sauce and Red Wine Pan Sauce.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe