Doughnuts and Coffee
Doughnuts and coffee are a classic breakfast pairing. If you’ve ever baked your own bread, doughnuts are a fun opportunity to take your skills to the next level. And if you’re a coffee drinker, it’s worth it to know how to get the most out of your cup. Did you know that you can tailor coffee to your taste by choosing the roast and strength, rather than relying on a coffee shop? In this online cooking course, you will learn how to make homemade doughnuts, as well as beignets and zeppoles. We’ll show you a variety of ways to brew coffee, including cold-brew, French press, and pour-over and offer suggestions for brewing the perfect cup. Then all you need to do is pair these pastries with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, sit down and relax—really, what could be better?
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe