Brunch can be a tricky event to plan, but with this online cooking class planning a brunch menu will be a breeze. The key to smooth sailing is using dishes that can, in part, be made the day before; and that’s exactly what we focus on in this cooking course. We share tips and techniques for poaching eggs, preparing a fresh fruit salad, cooking bacon for a crowd and even storing and brewing the best cup of coffee. Learn how to cook Breakfast Strata with Spinach and Gruyere, Eggs Benedict, Home Fries and Sticky Buns with Pecans. With a menu like this, brunch is sure to become your favorite meal of the day.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe