Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chocolate chip cookie is no more than a drop cookie that contains chocolate morsels. Sounds simple enough, but this wildly popular cookie has evolved over the years to accommodate different tastes (thin and crisp versus chewy or cakey) and diets (low sugar or naturally sweet, vegan). No matter your preference, rest assured there is a knockout chocolate chip cookie in your future. In this online baking course, we’ll break down cookie science and explain how you can manipulate basic ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and leaveners to achieve the cookie you want. You’ll also learn how to make recipes for Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies, Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Naturally Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe