Part of the appeal of canning is the magical process that transforms fruits and vegetables into shiny jars of jams, jellies, condiments, and pickles. However, it can be intimidating to the home cook. In this online cooking course, we take an introductory approach to preserving. We identify and correct common canning problems, help you build your canning equipment kit and make vinegar pickles for short-term storage as well as process preserves for long-term storage.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe