Cobblers, Crisps and Crumbles
Although often synonymous with simple, cobblers, crisps and crumbles aren’t a piece of cake. As with most desserts, a certain level of knowledge and expertise is needed to guarantee perfection. In this online cooking class, we cover the different types of fruits and when to use fresh or frozen. We’ll also cover how to prepare the fruit, from washing and peeling to pitting, for the three different recipes: blueberry cobbler, peach crumble and skillet apple crisp.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe