Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut butter is a national treasure packed with protein, vitamins and minerals. We’ve taken this classic lunchtime favorite and transformed into a no-bake, (except for the homemade chocolate graham cracker crust) decadent dessert, perfect for summer picnics — or anytime, really. Most no bake pies call for a pre-made crust, but we’re diving into a true home-made version by creating the base for this peanutty, sweet-treat. In this online cooking course we let you in on some secrets that make the nutty flavor pop and create a creamy texture, perfect for slicing. In the end, it doesn’t matter if your three or 93, this will surely become a dessert staple—but who knows, with a creamy peanutty center….maybe it’s lunch?!
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe