Ice Cream, Ices and Sorbet
Nothing is better on a hot summer day, than an ice cold treat. But why buy packaged when you can make your own fun, frozen treats? In this online cooking class, we will show you how to make various types of chilled goodies including ice cream, ices and sorbet. We’ll discuss the science behind frozen treats, and why some homemade versions of ice cream and sorbet feel grainy and icy instead of smooth and creamy. We even show you how to make a few classic toppings, like caramel sauce and berry coulis. Get ready to create some frosty favorites like classic Vanilla Ice Cream, fruity Raspberry Sorbet and refreshing Lemon Ice.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe