One Fish, Two Fish, White Fish
Thick or thin, firm or flaky, when we talk about white fish we’re talking about halibut, haddock, snapper, cod and flounder…just to name a few. White fish can be trickier to cook than say, salmon, because it’s leaner and can have a tendency to dry out if not prepared properly. In this online cooking course we’ll show you tips and techniques for cooking both firm and flaky white fish to perfection. We even show you how to highlight the taste of the fish with sauces and delicate relishes. Recipes include Oven-Steamed Fish with Scallions and Ginger, Sautéed Tilapia with Cilantro Chimichurri, and Poached Fish Fillets with Sherry-Tomato Vinaigrette.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe