New Ways with Salmon Fillets
What if we showed you some new takes on traditional techniques that elevate your salmon fillets from inconsistently cooked to consistently perfect? In this course, you’ll learn how to identify the different varieties of salmon, purchase fillets from the supermarket, and prepare them for cooking. Then we’ll then put your knowledge to use in one of four recipes that flips a common technique on its head. Sesame-Crusted Salmon Fillets, Miso-Marinated Salmon, Pan-Seared Salmon (that doesn’t use any oil), and Poached Salmon with Lemon and Herb Vinaigrette.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe