Farmers Market Finds
One of the best parts of visiting farmers markets or receiving a box from your CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is that you’re apt to discover vegetables or varieties of vegetables that you don’t often find in grocery stores. Farmers markets are a great way to try something new! In this online cooking course, you’ll learn different ways of preparing vegetables you might not regularly use in your cooking. We’ll provide shopping and storage tips, as well as step-by-step photos for how to prepare these vegetables for a variety of recipes. Each section includes two recipes to highlight the vegetable using different cooking techniques. Some of the treasures you may find at your local farmers market that we cover in this course are; artichokes, beets, fava beans, fennel, hearty greens, and more!
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe