Braising, sautéing, and roasting are three important cooking techniques used in the Italian kitchen to prepare meat. In this online cooking course we’ll introduce you to all three and how to use Italian flavors to accent meat dishes that include Beef Braised in Barolo, Veal Scaloppine with Porcini-Marsala Pan Sauce, and Tuscan Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe