Summertime Lemon Desserts
Technically citrus season is in the winter, but lemony desserts just seem like pure summer, don’t they? Balancing sweet and tart flavors is key and with the help of a few basic ingredients like sugar and yes, salt, it’s easy to elevate them into an extra satisfying dessert. In this online cooking course we will cover all that this sunny fruit has to offer including storing, zesting, and juicing. We also address the essential tools needed to get the most out of lemons, or any citrus. Then we turn our attention to some amazingly fresh recipes: Lemon Bars, Lemon Posset with fresh Berries, and Lemon Olive-Oil Tart…YES, olive oil. You have to try it to believe it! So pucker up and let’s get started.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe