Is Peach Crumble the same as Peach Cobbler? What about Peach Crisp? To help define the differences you can check out our Cobblers, Crisps and Crumbles online cooking course. However, in this course we focus solely on the gooey and crunchy crumble using sweet ripe peaches. We demonstrate how to calculate the perfect stone fruit to moisture ratio so you don’t wind up with a soggy mess. Our crumble topping is prepared separately and then the two are married just before baking so you end up with a warm, velvety fruit texture and a perfectly paired crunchy topping.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe