A fresh peach pie is almost impossible to resist. The sweet, juicy fruit that comprises this treat, can be a bit tricky, however, when the time comes to encase it in a homemade, flaky crust. In this online baking course we demonstrate our secrets for corralling the sometimes excessive moisture that ripe peaches produce. We also show you how to incorporate a beautiful, but very functional lattice top crust, the open nature of which lets the moisture cook off as the pie bakes. In the end you’ll have a delicious dessert that’s, well, just peachy!
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe