Dumplings and Pot Stickers
Dumplings and Pot Stickers are favorite go-tos for appetizers, snacks and even meals. But they appear to be quite a bit of work. In this online cooking class we will show you how a little work up front makes for delicious and not-so-complicated processing of these Asian treats. We familiarize you with the ingredients and equipment needed, how to shape and prepare different types of dumplings and pot stickers, and even demonstrate some light and flavorful dipping sauces. At the end we share recipes for Shu Mai with Chili Oil, Pork and Cabbage Pot Stickers with Scallion dipping sauce, and a wonderful vegetarian option–Mushroom and Cabbage Pot Stickers.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe