A classic Provençal stew in its own right, Chicken Bouillabaisse offers home cooks the promise of potent bouillabaisse flavor in about an hour, and with a fraction of the cost than the traditional fish version. In this online cooking class we follow a similar process as the original dish. Potatoes are cooked directly in the broth for a more simple process and then the entire dish is moved to the oven for a crispy skin finish.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe